- Data Science, IT
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Are you planning to start your job-shadowing internship or graduation internship in February 2024? Do you like a challenge and do you want to continue developing yourself? Then an internship at our Business Intelligence department is the place for you!
Reach your full potential as Business Intelligence Intern
We are here to support data-driven business decisions. At B&S we want to further build our digital supply chain, use innovative technology throughout the organisation, and use data in decision-making. And to do so, we have our own Data Office team in place to collect, clean, store and analyze our data. Because when we all start making fact-based decisions instead of faith-based, faster and increasingly smarter decisions can be made. Some examples are;
Work along internship
- Take part in daily meetings
- Deliberate on needed adjustments data model in data warehouse
- Building (adjustments) dashboards in Power BI
- Intake new dashboards (contact with owner)
- Setting up intended data model
- Deliberate with development for data warehouse design
- Optional: set up data model in Microsoft Tabular (presentation layer)
- Design dashboard in Power BI
- Transfer and demo to end users
This is you
- You are an enthusiastic, inquisitive student who is motivated and professional.
- You dare to take initiative and work independently.
- You are following an HBO/WO (Higher Professional/Academic Education) study such as (applied) mathematics, econometrics, marketing intelligence, data science, information science or artificial intelligence.
- Preferably have experience with Power BI.
We offer you
- An internship of 40 hours a week.
- An internship fee of €500 per month on a full-time basis and HBO/WO level.
- Permanent supervisor and collaboration with many of our professionals in the BI department.
- Work in a young, ambitious and fast-growing team.
- Free use of our own gym.
- Do you have to be in the office every day? Not with us, hybrid working is certainly an option if your work permits.
- Fun: regular drinks or a game of table football in the department.
This is B&S
B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
We are proud to see B&S featured in the latest edition of the #MT500 by MT/Sprout, which lists the 500 most reputable companies in the Netherlands. We rank #7 most attractive employer and #12 most sustainable company.
Do you feel this opportunity is right up your street? Then don’t hesitate and apply now via our