- Consultancy, Data Science, Financial Risk Management
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Next level in Machine Learning
As a Data Science Consultant you develop machine learning models for leading financial institutions in the Netherlands. In a short time you not only get to obtain in-depth experience in developing cutting edge machine learning models, you also actively work on implementing them at the client. These models help financial institutions to detect fraudulent behavior and consequently make the world a better place. In addition to good compensation, we offer flexible working hours and a lot of substantive challenge.
How you describe yourself
- Knowledge of breakthrough AI/ML technologies and committed to use these to fight financial crime
- Master’s degree in artificial intelligence, computer science, data science, econometrics, (applied) mathematics, (applied) physics, or related studies
- Experience with programming and analyzing large amounts of data using (e.g. Python)
- A high problem-solving ability and able to distinguish main and side issues
- You are enthusiastic about all the possibilities that big data offers
- Love to contribute to a better world
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we Offer
- Challenging projects: you are in the lead to deliver success on great risk management projects
- A horizontal organization where the lines are short and you can shape the strategy of the organization
- Ample room and budget for personal development
- A fantastic working location in the heart of Amsterdam
- A great team of 50 smart, inspiring and sociable colleagues
- Above market primary and secondary employment conditions
We are a consultancy specialized in (risk) models for the financial sector. In an increasingly complex world, there is also an increasing need to manage risks. Models are an important instrument in this regard. Our services focus on all aspects of the use of models: data, model development, validation, policy and strategy.
In recent years we have been able to build up an impressive customer base. We work for all major Dutch financial institutions. In addition, we are continuously expanding our services.
We are a team of 50 ambitious individuals, almost all of whom have a quantitative background in econometrics, mathematics and physics. Mutual social contacts and an informal working atmosphere with a lot of individual freedom are important to us. You quickly become part of our close-knit team.