- Consultancy, Data Science, Financial Risk Management
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Next level in Data Engineering
As a Data Engineering Consultant, you develop the best data solutions for leading (financial) institutions in the Netherlands. With us you will work directly with the client. You will learn how to construct data solutions, which will be used for model development. Furthermore, you will learn how solutions and models are implemented in a company.
You will be directly responsible, and you will work together with your RiskQuest colleagues at projects at banks, insurers, and pension funds. In addition to good compensation, we offer flexible working hours and a lot of substantive challenge.
How you describe yourself
- Master’s degree in econometrics, actuarial sciences, mathematics, physics, or other quantitative studies
- Experience with programming and analyzing large amounts of data using Python, SAS, SQL, R, or other languages
- A drive to align stakeholders for implementation of complex models
- A high problem-solving ability and able to distinguish main and side issues
- Be passionate about all the possibilities of data
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
What we Offer
- Challenging projects: you are in the lead to help getting the client most out of his data
- A horizontal organization where the lines are short, and you can shape the strategy of the organization
- Ample room and budget for personal development
- A fantastic working location in the heart of Amsterdam
- A great team of 50smart, inspiring and sociable colleagues
- Above market primary and secondary employment conditions
We are a consultancy specialized in (risk) models for the financial sector. In an increasingly complex world, there is also an increasing need to manage risks. Models are an important instrument in this regard. Our services focus on all aspects of the use of models: data, model development, validation, policy and strategy.
In recent years we have been able to build up an impressive customer base. We work for all major Dutch financial institutions. In addition, we are continuously expanding our services.
We are a team of 50 ambitious individuals, almost all of whom have a quantitative background in econometrics, mathematics and physics. Mutual social contacts and an informal working atmosphere with a lot of individual freedom are important to us. You quickly become part of our close-knit team.