- Amstelveen,Rotterdam,Utrecht ,Eindhoven
- Consultancy, Data Science
- Required language
- Dutch, English
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for people to fill the position of Technology Consultant as part of the Technology Transformation Team. If you are interested in working on digital transformation topics that are on the agenda of every financial services CIO, then don’t look any further. Joining EY will be a great next step in your career.
EY is the only major professional services firm with an integrated Financial Services practice across Europe, the Middle East, India, and Africa (EMEIA). Our Technology Transformation team is fast growing and is part of the larger Technology Consulting FSO group of EY Netherlands. We typically advise clients on and help with the implementation of their IT strategies, IT operating model, IT architecture, and the adoption of new technologies (e.g. cloud, AI, and lowcode).
Your key responsibilities
You’ll work with financial services industry clients such as banks, insurers, wealth management firms, pension funds, and payment service firms to improve their customer journey, business processes, the way they store and use their data, and how they work and drive innovation – all by seeking ways to use (FinTech) technology. This work includes gathering and analyzing information, drawing key conclusions and making recommendations about the business, processes, people, and technological capabilities.
Skills and attributes for success
In this role, your thoughts and input are valued and you will have a lot of freedom to contribute.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Obtained an university Master degree with a strong academic record and ideally an IT and business component.
- Strong analytical thinker, preferably with experience in consulting and the financial industry.
- Proven record of collaboration and leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities.
- Fluent (oral and written) in English. Dutch is preferred or you have the motivation to learn the language.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Well-articulated interest and vision of digital trends, market developments, and regulatory changes in the financial services industry and how this impacts our clients.
What we look for
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and who is willing to learn about new developments and to pick up new skills. You will be placed in a fast-paced environment and an open culture with lots of opportunity for personal and professional development. In this role, your thoughts and input are valued and you will have a lot of freedom to contribute. To help you achieve this, you will receive exceptional soft and hard skills training – along with plenty of education, coaching, and feedback.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus we offer you:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Find out more on www.werkenbijey.nl about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
An (online) assessment and a pre employment screening are part of the application procedure.
Due to laws and regulations, and because EY (and in some cases its clients) has high demands on the reliability and integrity of its employees, every new employee will be screened. Depending on your rank the pre employment screening could contain the following: Certificate of Conduct (in Dutch: VOG) or - if requesting a Dutch VOG is not possible - Criminal Background Check of the country you are currently living or have lived during the last five years, integrity questionnaire, verification of ID, diploma’s and/or work experience and consultation of the Dutch insolvency registry.