- Da Vinci Derivatives
- IT, Trading
- Required language
In this role we are looking for:
Smart, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial quant analyst with an academic degree who apart from quantitative analysis is also willing and capable of adding long term value. Mastering programming languages such as Python, MATLAB, R or C++ will be a prerequisite. Together with a strong and fun team of highly skilled people you will be required to perform at the highest level with the goal to beat the markets and build one of the best proprietary trading firms in Europe.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing market data to build new trading strategies;
- Developing tools that translate data analysis results into useful inputs for trading;
- Continuously analyzing and improving our existing strategies;
- Improving and refining the data infrastructure and setup;
- Evaluating new markets for opportunities.
In this role you will be offered:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company;
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion;
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment;
- An opportunity to learn from the best in the field;
- A base Salary of 80k and a variable pay plus excellent prospects;
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package;
- Expat service available for people coming from abroad;
- Lunches and dinner during work hours;
- In house gym available.
What should you do now:
If you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mind and you are eager to build on a great future with Da Vinci trading, please upload your CV and motivation letter using the below link.