- Da Vinci Derivatives
- IT, Trading
- Required language
C++ Software Engineer
Da Vinci Derivatives is a unique proprietary trading firm, focussing on volatility trading, arbitrage and market making across major exchanges worldwide. We identify opportunities and trade based on in-house developed strategies, and we provide liquidity and efficiency to the markets.
Our philosophy towards work is best captured by the saying “Be good, work hard and great things will happen”. We are meritocratic by nature and believe that empowering talent in our organization is the only way forward. Our employees are out greatest asset and we are constantly looking for smart, talented and passionate people to strengthen our team and support our growth plans.
As a Software Engineer you will have direct, immediate, and large-scale impact on the company. Whether you focus on our trading algorithms or the architecture of the core components that form the backbone of our trading technology, your work will make a difference.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Understanding, designing and implementing trading algorithms and strategies in close collaboration with Trading and Research
- Working closely with Trading, Research and MidOffice to automate and optimize their workflows, making sure that ‘the business’ runs as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Various operational aspects, such as system deployment, monitoring and tweaking
In this role we are looking for:
- Smart, passionate, enthusiastic and skilled C++ software engineers with a talent for simplicity and the drive to get things done
- Experience (some or a lot) with creating C++ production code; Python experience is preferable but can otherwise be learned on the job
- Serious about code quality, taking full responsibility and accountability for your contributions
- Practical and results-driven attitude
- Ability to work well with others, including other departments, such as Trading and Research
In this role you will be offered:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment
- An opportunity to learn from the best in the field
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion
- Competitive base salary at trading industry standards and excellent variable pay based on the company’s and your own performance
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package and expat service
- Meals during work hours
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- Inhouse game room (pool table, board games and console games)
What should you do now:
If you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mind and you are eager to build on a great future with Da Vinci Derivatives, upload your CV and motivation letter using this link.