- Ernst & Young
- Consultancy, Data Science
- Required language
- Dutch, English
As a global leader in (Tech) Consultancy, Assurance, Tax and Transactions services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Within (Tech) consultancy specialized consultants work in various disciplines; from developing until implementing a strategy within diverse company branches and different segments. Our multidisciplinary teams crossing cultural borders work at companies within the fields of Data Analytics, Technology, IT, Data Privacy, Cybersecurity, Strategy, Finance, Risk, Supply Chain & Operations and Life Science & Healthcare. We believe that by managing our clients’ challenges we can make a critical difference.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As a Consultant within the Supply Chain & Operations (SC&O) practice you work across the different domains of Planning, Procurement, Logistics and Operations (both in Manufacturing and Services). Within these domains, we increasingly work in the field of data analytics or with new technologies, such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Process Mining. We support our clients by linking strategy to operational performance and through the effective implementation of solutions.
- In your role you will combine quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to help structure and analyze the problems of the client. Moreover, you will use your communication skills to present your recommendations to the client and your strong interpersonal skills to implement solutions and drive change.
- As a consultant you will be required to quickly grasp new theories and concepts and apply them within a client context.
- Through collaboration with colleagues, with different teams within EY and with client team members you will build an extensive network of both internal and external relationships.
- In addition, you will become an active member in our young and diverse SC&O team.
- Besides learning on the job, we organize several training sessions throughout the year to support your development on both soft and hard skills.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- You are in the last phase of or graduated in a bèta/technical study as Econometrics, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Data Science or a related study in the field of Supply Chain Management or Operations.
- You were enrolled in extracurricular activities, such as membership of student-, university or sport associations.
- You have strong affinity with supply chain management, operations and/or operational excellence, which is reflected in your study and/or (work) experience (e.g. through a relevant internship).
- You have excellent analytical capabilities, drive, enthusiasm, conceptual thinking, communication and influencing skills.
- You are prepared to work internationally and are fluent in English.
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus we offer you:
- Join and get a steep learning curve and improve your skillset and earn management responsibilities.
- Acknowledgement: Receive constructive support, coaching and feedback as a part of our Leadership & Development process on a regular base; feedback of counselors and planning of personal and professional development goals.
- Become part of international projects through our global network and work along multicultural teams.
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled when working at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
If you have any questions, please call or WhatsApp Imke Smulders (Recruiter), via +31(6) 2125 1226 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the application procedure there is an Assessment and Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a statement of good behaviour and a statement from EY regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment.