- Required language
- Dutch, English
As a global leader in (Tech) Consultancy, Assurance, Tax and Transactions services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Within (Tech) Consultancy specialized consultants work in various disciplines; from developing until implementing a strategy within diverse company branches and different segments. Our multidisciplinary teams crossing cultural borders work at companies within the fields of Data Analytics, Technology, IT, Data Privacy, Cybersecurity, Strategy, Finance, Risk, Supply Chain & Operations and Life Science & Healthcare. We believe that by managing our clients’ challenges we can make a critical difference.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
In this role, you’ll work as part of an EY Audit team across all industries and help them to understand the fraud and corruption risks at their clients and how to respond to those risks.
- Since we work with such a diverse portfolio of international clients across industries, you can expect to be part of a wide range of projects, making this a great place to enhance personal experience, your technical skills and business knowledge.
- You will build strong internal relationships within the business and across other service lines as well as contribute to people initiatives including recruiting and learning & development
- You’re likely to balance your time between directly liaising with our audit teams and their clients to understand their needs and draw on your knowledge of fraud and corruption to identify issues with our audit clients.
- It’s all about using your knowledge and experience to creatively assess and resolve our clients needs from the front lines
- You will work and build strong relationships with the EY Forensic & Integrity team, together with clients, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and adversarial situations.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- An accounting master’s degree or studying for an accounting master degree
- An audit and investigative mind set
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preference for operating in diverse teams
- Excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus we offer you:
- Acknowledgement: Receive constructive support, coaching and feedback as a part of our Leadership & Developmentprocess on a regulare base; feedback of counselors and planning of personal and professional development goals.
- We offer an environment with inspiring leadership. The (team) management wants to inspire employees, both professionally and personally. Working at EY is working with the world leaders of tomorrow.
- Become part of international projects through our global network and work along multicultural teams.
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY
Become part of our high-performing teams!
If you have any questions, please contact Solange van Heemstra via 0031 (6)1588 6484 or Solange.email@example.com
As part of the application procedure there is an Assessment and Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a statement of good behaviour and a statement from EY regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment.