- Required language
- Dutch, English
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Within (Tech) consultancy specialized consultants work in various disciplines; from developing until implementing a strategy within diverse company branches and different segments. Our multidisciplinary teams crossing cultural borders work at companies within the fields of Data Analytics, Technology, IT, Data Privacy, Cybersecurity, Strategy, Finance, Risk, Supply Chain & Operations and Life Science & Healthcare. We believe that by managing our clients’ challenges we can make a critical difference.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Our clients are under constant pressure from their customers and stakeholders to demonstrate compliance with Cybersecurity and Privacy/GDPR standards and that's where EY CertifyPoint assists them via certification services. EY CertifyPoint is expanding its certification and implementation services on management systems for a broad range of standards. Please have a look at our web site: http://www.ey.com/gl/en/services/specialty-services/certifypoint.
This is what you can expect:
- As a security/privacy consultant, you will primarily be performing certification audits for security and privacy-related controls for our clients, proving workshops and training sessions on related topics.
- A role where no two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. You’ll work alongside clients and colleagues, balancing your time between auditing, travelling, providing workshops and supporting business development
- A constantly changing environment, no better place to develop your skills. You work on a global scale within EY, and there are many international travel opportunities (30-60%).
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Relevant Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science, IT Auditing, Information Systems, Privacy Law
- More than 2 years of IT auditing working experience and advanced knowledge of IT general controls (security, change management, disaster backup recovery, data center, infrastructure, etc.), IT governance processes (ITIL)
- Ability to critically review security policies and procedures, design and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and controls in line with regulation and/or current standards, ISO27001, NIST, SANS etc. Good understanding of industry standards in cybersecurity (ISO, ITIL, NIST, ISF) and privacy ( GDPR, ISO 27018) is an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial and problem solving mind and good project management with the ability to collaborate with teams across multiple locations.
- And a strong command of the English language is a must due to the international clientele of EY CertifyPoint. Proficiency in Dutch, German and French is a great advantage.
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, also we offer you:
- To become part of international projects through our global network and work along multicultural teams.
- Individual advancement through training and education. To pursue industry certifications e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSP, CIPP, CIPM, ISO 27001, ISO 22301.
- At EY, every individual has a unique contribution with his/her vision and opinion. So you too! Our culture is open in which attention to diversity is embedded in policy.
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
If you have any questions, please contact Solange van Heemstra via +31(0)6 1588 6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org As part of the application procedure there is an
Assessment and Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a statement of good behaviour and a statement from EY regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment.