- Consultancy, Operations Research
- Dutch, English
As a Junior Technical Implementation Consultant at ORTEC you are key in making our products work smoothly for our customers. Are you ready to take on that challenge?
ORTEC has many amazing products, all focused on optimizing logistic processes for our customers. Our team of 10 people is responsible for the technical implementation of all our products at several (inter)national clients, such as Coca-Cola, Carglass, DSV, Walmart and BP. Mostly you work from our HQ in Zoetermeer, but sometimes you will visit clients to do your work from their premises.
We are a fun-loving and hardworking team, very sociable and always willing to help each other out and with the help of this team you will be brought up to speed with the required techniques and project approach of ORTEC. You are guided by experienced consultants and with all the know-how you gain, you perform a mix of activities for multiple ORTEC software products. Of course we take your interests and preferences into account, but we would be over the moon if you are keen on scripting in Powershell for automation purposes and/or would love to create/change interfaces.
Other activities you can think of are:
- Inventory of technical aspects at the start of a new project (such as hardware sizing)
- Installation and configuration of the applications
- Performance analysis
- Reporting (MS Reporting) and monitoring analytics
It’s common for us to invest time in innovative projects you can initiate and execute yourself. Goal is to develop yourself and realize quality improvements for ORTEC and our customers.
Interested? Then apply using the apply button on the side! If you have any questions, you can contact Gordon Boon (Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who you are
- Pro-active and quality comes first
- Innovative approach; searching for improvement is second nature to you
- a Bachelor or Master degree with a technical background, some knowledge about databases, SQL, XSL and XML is preferred
- Communicative and motivated by client focus and contact
- Inquisitive, creative and enthusiastic about sharing your ideas and know-how
- Able to fluently communicate in Dutch and English (verbally and in writing)
- Conscientious in staying abreast of new developments
- Passionate about IT, it’s not just your job
- 0 – 3 years of relevant working experience
What we offer
- A pleasant, open, informal atmosphere
- Early responsibility
- Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
- Ample opportunities to develop yourself (internationally)
- Excellent pay and conditions
- Active employee association
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia and Brazil.
Visit our website www.ortec.com to learn more about our solutions and clients’ experiences.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.