- msg global
- Actuary, Actuary
- Required language
- Dutch, English
About msg global solutions Successfully serving the insurance industry since the early 1980’s, msg global develops and implements core financial operations systems for insurance and reinsurance companies. Our clients include many of the largest insurance and reinsurance companies in the world.
msg global consultants, deployed through 13 offices worldwide, deliver consulting services and solutions to help clients realize the full benefit of SAP software. Our consultants provide value to clients through the creation and customization of systems that enhance workflow, improve operational efficiency, effectively deploy resources, facilitate the exchange of data, and respond to reporting requirements.
Job Posting: Product Management and Actuarial Control (m/f)
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
FLSA Status: Full-Time
Date Needed: Immediately
We are currently seeking junior colleagues to further grow our team of consultants in the area of Product Management and Actuarial Control. Our consultants provide SAP application support to our worldwide clients. In addition to technical expertise, the ability to excel in a global team environment, effectively communicate and achieve results is critical in this role.
- Bachelor or master degree in Econometric, Actuarial Studies, Mathematics or Physics or are in your final year of graduation
- Have an interest in insurance products and processes as well as IT
- Have experience in object-oriented programming
- Have the ability to breakdown complex details and guide the customer in business and IT transformation
- Like international travel and speak fluent English
- Analyze the business processes and product portfolios of international insurance companies together with a team of experienced consultants
- Evaluate the harmonization and standardization potential in the product portfolios
- Compare policy reference values of the legacy system with corresponding values in the target system based on a vast number of actuarial figures such as premium, reserve, surrender value, guaranteed benefit, etc.
- Optimize the product structure and mathematical basis by implementing a comprehensive IT insurance solution together with an experienced team
- Define business blueprints and test plans
- Hold workshops and training sessions for our customers
This job description is designed to cover or contain a general listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be added as required.
msg global solutions offers highly attractive and competitive compensation packages, generous employee benefits and flexible working hours. We will place you in experienced teams and provide opportunities to develop your own areas of responsibility under the support of our management. We will promote your direct and onsite involvement in international projects. Additionally we will boost the development of your career in both functional and technical directions by comprehensive advanced education and certificates.
Submit your application and resume (in English) to Wendy Grasso at Wendy.Grasso@msg-global.com. We will directly contact candidates whose qualifications meet our needs to proceed with the application process. Your interest in msg global and your time are appreciated. Due to the number of resumes we receive, it is not possible to contact every candidate.
msg global solutions is an equal opportunity employer.