Please note that this activity will be postponed. Due to the additional measures announced by the government on the 28th of September, we do not deem is safe nor possible to organize the 6th VESTING Lustrum.
To still get in a healthy dose of exercise during all lustrum festivities, the Lustrum Committee organises a VESTING Sports Battle on the 12th of October. This will take place from 19:30 to 21:30 at Violenstraat 4 in Groningen, where there are two big sports halls! You can sign up with groups of 4 to 6 people, which could be a group of friends of your committee, but make sure to all enroll! So, all find a group of fanatic VESTING Members and come see if you could win this Sports Battle! There will of course be a price for the winning team.
After such an intense competition, there is of course time to join us for a drink, so make sure to reserve the whole evening!
Note that there is a maximum capacity. If this maximum is passed, you will be put on the waiting list. We will let you know whether you can join!
Corona measures during the activity:
- Participants will keep 1,5 meters distance from each other at all moments (except when practicing sports) and stay seated during the drinks afterwards
- Participants agree with sharing name and telephone number with both locations
- Participants will respect the measures taken by VESTING and the location. The board will give warnings if necessary. At three or more warnings, they are free to remove the participant in question from the event
Furthermore, one can not participate if:
- One has experienced Corona-related symptoms in the 48 hours prior to the event
- One has been in contact with a person infected by Corona in the 10 days prior to the event
- One has visited a country for which the travel advisory is orange or red in the 10 days prior to the event
If you cannot participate due to the above rules, please let us know so that we can contact people from the waiting list!