On Friday the 9th of October the Lustrum Master Social will take place! This is the perfect opportunity to catch up with your fellow master students or to get to know your fellow students a bit better. The social will take place at 'De Toeter' and will start at 20:30. The first few rounds are on us. Note that we only ask for a small contribution of €0.50. We hope to welcome you and make this a success!
Note that there is a maximum capacity. If this maximum is passed, you will be put on the waiting list. We will let you know shortly if you can join!
Corona measures during the activity:
- Participants will keep 1,5 meters distance from each other at all times
- Participants agree with sharing name and telephone number with De Toeter
- Participants will stay seated during the whole social and only stand up to go to the toilet.
- Participants will respect the measures taken by VESTING and the location. The board will give warnings if necessary. At three or more warnings, they are free to remove the participant in question from the event.
Furthermore, one can not participate if:
- One has experienced Corona-related symptoms in the 48 hours prior to the event
- One has been in contact with a person infected by Corona in the 10 days prior to the event
- One has visited a country for which the travel advisory is orange or red in the 10 days prior to the event
If you cannot participate due to the above rules, please let us know so that we can contact people from the waiting list!