On the 8th of October, it is time to dive into the more practical side of our study. The Lustrum Career Experience will grant you the opportunity to get in contact with your potential employers by means of inspiring speakers, interactive company cases and a vibrant network social to finish up the day. The participating companies are: Milliman, HTG, Infor, Triple A and Posthuma Partners. The remaining companies are yet to be announced. This year, the Career Experience will take place at the MartiniPlaza. The theme of the event is inVESTING and the dress code is business formal. Note that the Career Experience is for second-year students and older. The costs for this event will be €7.50.
Do you want to get in contact with your potential employers? Explore the more practical side of our study by means of interactive cases? Make sure to enroll now! Note that there is a maximum capacity. If this maximum is passed, you will be put on the waiting list. We will let you know shortly if you can join!
Corona measures during the activity:
- Participants will keep 1,5 meters distance from each other at all times
- Participants agree with sharing name and telephone number with MartiniPlaza
- Participants will stay seated during the all horeca moments of the event and only leave their place to go to the toilet
- Participants will respect the measures taken by VESTING and the location. The board will give warnings if necessary. At three or more warnings, they are free to remove the participant in question from the event.
Furthermore, one can not participate if:
- One has experienced Corona-related symptoms in the 48 hours prior to the event
- One has been in contact with a person infected by Corona in the 10 days prior to the event
- One has visited a country for which the travel advisory is orange or red in the 10 days prior to the event
If you cannot participate due to the above rules, please let us know so that we can contact people from the waiting list!