Please note that this activity will be postponed. Due to the additional measures announced by the government on the 28th of September, we do not deem is safe nor possible to organize the 6th VESTING Lustrum.
On Tuesday the 6th of October the VESTING Lustrum will kick-off with a grand opening social! The social will take place from 21:00 to 01:00 at Stadslab in Groningen. To buy drinks at Stadslab, you can buy coins in advance for €0.50 (which can also be used at the closing social on the 13th of October) or buy drinks for €1 at Stadslab itself.
Ready to start off the lustrum festivities with many other VESTING Members? Make sure to enroll quickly! Note that there is a maximum capacity. If this maximum is passed, you will be put on the waiting list. We will let you know whether you can join!
Corona measures during the activity:
- Participants will keep 1,5 meters distance from each other at all times
- Participants agree with sharing name and telephone number with Stadslab
- Participants will stay seated during the whole social and only leave their place to go to the toilet
- Participants will respect the measures taken by VESTING and the location. The board will give warnings if necessary. At three or more warnings, they are free to remove the participant in question from the social
Furthermore, one can not participate if:
- One has experienced Corona-related symptoms in the 48 hours prior to the event
- One has been in contact with a person infected by Corona in the 10 days prior to the event
- One has visited a country for which the travel advisory is orange or red in the 10 days prior to the event
If you cannot participate due to the above rules, please let us know so that we can contact people from the waiting list!